- 2 (8-inch) gluten-free tortilla/wraps
- 3-inch circle cookie cutter
- 1 cup (85 grams) sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup (10 grams) fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch crushed chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup goat milk mozzarella cheese or dairy-free cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Set aside.
- To prepare mini pizza rounds, press a 3-inch circular cookie cutter into the side of a gluten-free tortilla or wrap to punch out a small pizza round. Repeat a total of 7 times so that you’re left with a total of 8 rounds. Set aside.
- To prepare the sauce, place all sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until a paste forms. Set aside.
- To prepare toppings, heat olive oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sliced fennel and onion. Saute for 3-4 minutes, until translucent.
- Assemble your pizzas by placing the mini rounds on the prepared baking sheet. Press the sun-dried tomato paste into each round.
- Top with sauteed fennel mixture and a sprinkle of goat cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 5-8 minutes, or until corners begin to brown slightly.
- Remove from the oven and serve as an appetizer, lunch, or dinner with a side salad.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To keep vegan, use dairy-free cheese.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 313
- Calories from Fat: 162
- Total Fat: 18
- Saturated Fat: 5.6 g
- Cholesterol: 13> mg
- Sodium: 261 mg
- Carbs: 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.7 g
- Net Carbs: 24.8 g
- Sugars: 3.6 g
- Protein: 9.1 g