- 3/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tablespoon unpasteurized honey or brown rice syrup (to keep vegan)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup mixture of dried cherries, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins, and apricots
- 1/2 cup mixture of sunflower seeds, pepita seeds and hemp seeds
- Preheat oven to 375F and line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper across both sides for easy lifting.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Add wet. The consistency should be similar to a muffin.
- Add dried fruit and seeds.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until sides begin to brown and the top will be cracked and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, lift from the pan and place on a cooling rack for 20 minutes before cutting with a sharp knife.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 122 mg
- Carbs: 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.1 g
- Net Carbs: 25.3 g
- Sugars: 13.2 g
- Protein: 5.5 g