- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 cups homemade broth
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Add cauliflower, garlic and broth to pot. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Drain, reserving the liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients with 1/3 cup reserved liquid to your high-powered blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds, until very smooth.
- Add to any recipe that calls for creamed soup or drizzle on vegetables, chicken, pulses, grain bowls, whatever!
- Can be frozen for up to 3 months. Keeps well in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Broth/stock – Vegetable broth is best here, but homemade chicken broth in this recipe is also really good!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 48
- Calories from Fat: 7
- Total Fat: 0.8
- Sodium: 552 mg
- Carbs: 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Net Carbs: 3.6 g
- Sugars: 3 g
- Protein: 4.7 g