- 5 white russet potatoes, cubed – do not peel! [yield – 6 cups]
- 5 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 4 dill pickles, finely chopped [yield: 1/3 cup]
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onions, finely diced
- 5 radishes, sliced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon herbamare
- Freshly ground pepper
- Fill a medium sized saucepan with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until they are fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-low heat until crisp. Remove bacon with a fork and place on a paper towel [or cloth]-lined plate and pat dry.
- Combine mayo, pickle juice, mustard, dill, herbamare, and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bacon, celery, pickles, pepper, red onions, and radishes. Pour the dressing over the ingredients and stir to evenly coat. Drop in cooked potatoes and mix gently. Spoon salad into a 1 1/2 qt. or 1.4L casserole dish and top with hard boiled eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.a
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 325
- Calories from Fat: 141
- Total Fat: 15.7
- Saturated Fat: 3.9 g
- Cholesterol: 104> mg
- Sodium: 741 mg
- Carbs: 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.9 g
- Net Carbs: 29.9 g
- Sugars: 4.2 g
- Protein: 12.2 g