- 6 strips (120 grams) beef or pork bacon, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- ½ cup water
- 150 grams soft goat cheese
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, sauté bacon until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes total. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Set aside.
- Drain the fat from the pan and add the shallots. Cook on medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes, until brown and softened. Set aside to cool.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place in an air-tight container and chill for a couple of hours. Use within 3-4 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 133
- Calories from Fat: 93
- Total Fat: 10.3
- Cholesterol: 29> mg
- Sodium: 376 mg
- Carbs: 0.5 g
- Protein: 9 g