- 4 rice tortillas, each cut into 8 triangle pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup non-dairy cheese, grated – we used daiya
- 1/2 lb ground meat – we used yak
- pinch crushed red chili’s
- Preheat oven to 375F and brush triangle wrap pieces with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, flipping at the 10 minute mark. Be sure to watch these very closely as they can burn. Once complete, remove from oven, sprinkle with a bit more salt, and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place ground meat in a frying pan and fry on medium-high until no longer pink. Dash with crushed chili’s and remove from heat.
- Place a layer of chips on the bottom of your plate. Top with cheese + meat and serve guacamole + salsa on the side. Enjoy!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 601
- Calories from Fat: 270
- Total Fat: 30
- Saturated Fat: 8.7 g
- Cholesterol: 94> mg
- Sodium: 727 mg
- Carbs: 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.1 g
- Net Carbs: 46.8 g
- Protein: 31.1 g