- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened long shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, diced into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Whisk all wet ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, combine dry ingredients making sure to coat each apricot piece with flour. Once mixed, add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just incorporated.
- Spoon mixture onto prepared cookie sheet leaving 1 inch in between each muffin top.
- Bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes [mine took 18 minutes] or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 118
- Calories from Fat: 57
- Total Fat: 6.3
- Saturated Fat: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 49> mg
- Sodium: 23 mg
- Carbs: 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Net Carbs: 7.7 g
- Sugars: 6.8 g
- Protein: 3.4 g