- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut, divided
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup melted coconut butter/coconut manna
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk
- Zest from 1 lime
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 300F and spread 1 cup of the shredded coconut on a baking sheet. Toast in the oven for about 15 minutes, checking on the sheet every 5 minutes or so to avoid the batch from burning. When complete, set aside to cool.
- Add mashed banana, coconut butter, milk, zest and salt to a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add toasted coconut, then un-toasted. Stir until everything is coated.
- Press the mixture into 6 silicon baking tins. Press down firmly with the back of a spoon and place in the freezer overnight.
- Best served out of the freezer.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 139
- Total Fat: 15.5
- Saturated Fat: 13.7 g
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Carbs: 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.6 g
- Net Carbs: 6.6 g
- Sugars: 4.7 g
- Protein: 1.9 g