- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon unrefined coconut oil
- 2 cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add the almonds + coconut oil to your food processor and process until drippy, scraping the bowl as needed. This should take between 6-8 minutes.
- Scrape out the almond butter into a bowl.
- Add coconut to the food processor and process until drippy. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Add almond butter back in with the coconut butter and process until combined and smooth. This should take about 2 minutes.
- Add in vanilla, cinnamon + salt.
- Process and scrape as needed, until well combined and drippy.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 91
- Calories from Fat: 72
- Total Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Carbs: 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Net Carbs: 1.5 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Protein: 2.2 g