- 1 cup kale leaves, torn into bite-sized pieces, tough stems removed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or 2 drops alcohol-free steiva
- coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup.
- Toss leaves in chocolate-oil mixture and coat thoroughly. Lay flat on sheet pan, making sure kale is spread out and not touching.
- Top with sea salt and bake about 15 minutes, turning at least once, until chips are crispy.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To make low carb, use stevia.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 156
- Calories from Fat: 72
- Total Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 6.4 g
- Sodium: 32 mg
- Carbs: 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g
- Net Carbs: 20.1 g
- Sugars: 12 g
- Protein: 3.2 g