- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 scoops Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+, vanilla
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 7 ice cubes
- Add coconut milk, strawberries, protein powder and cacao powder to the jug of your high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute, until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes, one at a time. Continue to blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Divide amongst two glasses and enjoy with a friend.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To make green: You could also add a scoop of Vegan greens+ O. I would have, but the color would have been horrid for photos.
To make into ice cream: Add ¼ cup coconut oil with the coconut milk mixture. Once all of the ice has been added, pour the cold mixture into your ice cream maker and churn on high for 20-30 minutes, depending on your ice cream maker. If you do not have an ice cream maker, transfer the mixture to 9×5 loaf pan and place in the freezer. Set the timer for 30 minutes before taking out to stir. Repeat for 2-3 hours, until desired consistency is met. Serve immediately as soft-serve or scoop into a 9×5 loaf pan and freeze for 45 minutes or so. Store covered in the freezer for up to a week.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 685
- Calories from Fat: 544
- Total Fat: 60.4
- Saturated Fat: 50.7 g
- Sodium: 37 mg
- Carbs: 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.7 g
- Net Carbs: 9.1 g
- Sugars: 11.5 g
- Protein: 28 g