- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 medium (130g or 5? long, 2? diameter) sweet potato, diced
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 tablespoon sun dried tomatoes
- Toppings of choice: chopped romaine, fresh tomatoes, avocado, spinach
- 4 gluten-free brown rice tortillas
- Melt coconut oil in a large cast iron pan on medium heat. Add sweet potatoes, onion, rosemary and salt, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat and add bean filling to tortilla along with desired toppings. Wrap and serve.
- Leftover filling can be reheated the next day for lunch in a wrap, as a salad topper, or mixed in with some leftover rice.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 291
- Calories from Fat: 63
- Total Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 3.8 g
- Sodium: 415 mg
- Carbs: 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8 g
- Net Carbs: 41.1 g
- Sugars: 6.1 g
- Protein: 6.9 g