- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened long shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 2 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground stevia leaf
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup warm filtered water
- 8 medjool dates
- 1 flax egg [1 tablespoon freshly ground flax + 3 tablespoon water]
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped + more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 12 count muffin pan with liners or coconut oil.
- In a small bowl combine flax and water and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- In a blender mix coconut oil, water, dates, and vanilla. Add flax mixture and pulse quickly.
- Combine wet with dry. Fold in add-ins until combined.
- Spoon dough into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes [mine took 32 minutes] or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before removing and placing on a wire rack to cool for 15 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 257
- Calories from Fat: 113
- Total Fat: 12.6
- Saturated Fat: 8.3 g
- Sodium: 86 mg
- Carbs: 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.7 g
- Net Carbs: 28.5 g
- Sugars: 13.7 g
- Protein: 5.1 g