- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked for 12 hours in water then drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons Natural Vitality CALM Orange Flavor
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- pinch sea salt
No Bake Carrot Cake Pops
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup medium-shredded unsweetened coconut
- 21 pitted dried prunes (approximately ¾ cup)
- ¼ cup sultana raisins
- 2 cups medium shredded carrots
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- For the frosting, add soaked and drained cashews to the jug of your high-powered blender. Add remaining frosting ingredients and blend on high until very smooth. Transfer to a bowl and set aside on the counter.
- For the cake pops, add the walnuts and coconut to the bowl of your food processor and pulse on high for 2 minutes, until walnuts are in little pieces.
- Add prunes and raisins. Pulse again, for 1 minute, until prunes are broken down and mixture is sticky.
- Add in remaining ingredients – carrots, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse for 20 seconds, just to incorporate.
- Roll mixture into 12 balls, about 2 tablespoons per ball.
- Poke with a cake pop stick and set on a cake pop rack. Alternatively, if you do not have either, you could use popsicle sticks and lay to rest on a baking sheet.
- Transfer pops to the freezer for one hour.
- Once chilled, carefully dip each in the frosting or add frosting to a piping bag and drizzle overtop each pop. Another option is covering in frosting and sprinkling with chopped walnuts.
- Return to the freezer for another 20 minutes to harden.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 159
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 4.3 g
- Sodium: 36 mg
- Carbs: 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g
- Net Carbs: 15.5 g
- Sugars: 11 g
- Protein: 2.9 g