- 2 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 granny smith apples – 1 apple shredded and 1/2 of the other apple blended
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon natural almond flavor
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Form mixture into golf-ball-sized balls, place on prepared cookie sheet and flatten just slightly.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes [mine were perfect at 14 minutes] or until golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 131
- Calories from Fat: 94
- Total Fat: 10.4
- Saturated Fat: 5.4 g
- Sodium: 15 mg
- Carbs: 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Net Carbs: 5.6 g
- Sugars: 4.3 g
- Protein: 2 g