- 4oz. chicken breast, grilled and sliced
- 1 serving (4oz) kelp noodles
- 3 tablespoon pump up your greens soup
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free veggie broth
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon brown rice miso
- splash braggs soy seasoning
- pinch dried chiles
- 1 carrot, grated
- Place approximately 2-3 cups of hot water in a large bowl.
- Place noodles in the hot water for 1-2 minutes until soft.
- Drain and place in a serving bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, broth, onion, miso, braggs, and dried chiles.
- Pour mixture over top of noodles and stir to coat. Top with chicken, grated carrots and enjoy!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 275
- Calories from Fat: 77
- Total Fat: 8.6
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 97> mg
- Sodium: 445 mg
- Carbs: 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.1 g
- Net Carbs: 5.8 g
- Sugars: 3.7 g
- Protein: 38.8 g