- 1 egg
- ½ cup unsweetened medium shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoon sweet rice flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 – 10 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 8 strips
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly beat the egg in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Mix the coconut, flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Working with one chicken strip at a time, dip the chicken in the bowl with the beaten egg and then coat with the coconut mixture. Place on the baking sheet.
- Once all strips are coated and on the baking sheet, evenly drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 25-30minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165F. Flip halfway through.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 262
- Calories from Fat: 105
- Total Fat: 11.6
- Saturated Fat: 5.5 g
- Cholesterol: 149> mg
- Sodium: 782 mg
- Carbs: 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Net Carbs: 9.2 g
- Sugars: 0.6 g
- Protein: 28.2 g