- 1 1/2 cup uncooked rice pasta
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped – do not peel!
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoon onion soup mix – I used this but onion powder would work too!
- 2 tablespoon braggs liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or coconut nectar (to keep vegan)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- salt + pepper
- Cook pasta as per instructions. Once cooked, strained, and rinsed, place in a large serving bowl.
- Saute onions with coconut oil for 3-4 minutes. Add carrots, onion mix, braggs, and apple cider vinegar. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add green onions, yellow pepper, honey/agave and ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add black beans and stir to coat.
- Drop bean mixture over top of pasta and stir to mix. Serve!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 436
- Calories from Fat: 57
- Total Fat: 5.7
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 39 mg
- Carbs: 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 12.7 g
- Net Carbs: 70.2 g
- Sugars: 6 g
- Protein: 16 g