- 1 1/2 cup buckwheat groats, raw
- 1/2 cups quinoa flakes
- 1/2 cup millet, uncooked see note
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup cherries or blueberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 300F. You do not need to line your cookie sheet with anything, just a plain old sheet will do the trick.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Place wet ingredients in a small bowl and stir until combined. Pour wet over dry and stir well.
- Spread mixture over a cookie sheet, and bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
- Remove from the oven when the granola is golden brown. Stir in the add-ins, and let cool.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
I used raw millet in this recipe but wouldn’t do it again. The grain was way too crunchy for me. Next time, I’ll replace the 1/2 cup millet with 1 cup puffed millet. I’ve done it in the past with other granola recipes and they’ve turned out great!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 231
- Calories from Fat: 116
- Total Fat: 12.9
- Saturated Fat: 4.4 g
- Sodium: 46 mg
- Carbs: 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Net Carbs: 21.9 g
- Sugars: 10.8 g
- Protein: 5.7 g