- 1 cup uncooked red lentils
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ½ cup roasted, salted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup diced dried apricots
- ½ cup diced dried pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon white rice flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Soak lentils in 4 cups of water in a medium bowl for 4-6 hours. The longer you soak, the less chance the lentils will cause gas or bloating when you eat them.
- When the lentils are ready, preheat oven to 350F, drain and rinse them really well before spreading across a 13×9 rimmed baking sheet and sprinkling with salt.
- Bake in preheated oven on the middle rack for 30-35 minutes, or until lentils are crisp and crunchy. When complete, allow to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, dice the dried apricots and pineapple chunks. Place in a bowl or on a large cutting board and add the rice flour, just a pinch at a time. Toss the fruit in the flour until the pieces are coated and no longer sticky where they’ve been cut.
- Mix lentils with remaining ingredients and transfer to an airtight container for your next day at the beach!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 76
- Total Fat: 8.4
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 60 mg
- Carbs: 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.6 g
- Net Carbs: 25.9 g
- Sugars: 11.7 g
- Protein: 10.1 g