- 3 egg whites
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Form mixture into golf-ball-sized balls, place on prepared cookie sheet and flatten just slightly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes [mine were perfect at 17 minutes] or until golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before scarfing down 4 or 5 enjoying.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 128
- Calories from Fat: 91
- Total Fat: 10.1
- Saturated Fat: 8.9 g
- Sodium: 19 mg
- Carbs: 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g
- Net Carbs: 6.1 g
- Sugars: 4.4 g
- Protein: 1.3 g