- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup roasted cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup, honey, maple syrup, or 10 drops liquid stevia (optional) – see note
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon all spice
- Place in your blender in the order of the ingredients listed, then blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container. Should keep for 3 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
If honey is used, recipe is no longer vegan.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 173
- Calories from Fat: 97
- Total Fat: 10.8
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 95 mg
- Carbs: 17 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Net Carbs: 14.2 g
- Sugars: 9.2 g
- Protein: 3.9 g