- 3 tablespoon banana, mashed
- ¼ cup egg white – see note
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free chocolate chips or carob chips
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- pinch cinnamon and nutmeg
- Prepare a 16oz. microwave/oven safe dish by oiling with a dab of coconut oil. Set aside. Drop all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated. Press mixture into prepare dish and even out with fork.
- Microwave option: Place in the microwave and cook for 2.5 minutes. You’ll know when it’s done when it rises slightly, is harder to the touch, and pulls away from the sides of the dish. Don’t bake it too long, or you’ll have a chocolate Frisbee!
- Oven option: Place in a preheated oven at 350F and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to rest for 1 minute before tipping over onto a plate and smothering with your favorite toppings.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Feel free to use 1 egg in place of egg whites. To keep vegan, use ¼ cup apple sauce.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 356
- Calories from Fat: 101
- Total Fat: 11.2
- Saturated Fat: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 2> mg
- Sodium: 113 mg
- Carbs: 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.6 g
- Net Carbs: 43.5 g
- Sugars: 12.6 g
- Protein: 14.8 g