- 2 tablespoon lite coconut milk
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil, softened
- 1/2 cup cashini butter or coconut butter – see note
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- In the bowl of a processor or blender, combine coconut milk, medjool dates, and coconut oil until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until fully incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon mixture onto prepared baking sheet and place in the freezer for 1 hour, or fridge for 3.
- Once a bit more solid, roll each drop of fudge into a ball and place in a plastic container.
- Seal container and return back to freezer until ready to eat.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
I chose cashini and/or coconut butter because they’re harder at room temperature and will help to hold the balls together better than say an almond butter or peanut butter. Although I haven’t tried it, you could try omitting the milk and using 1/2 cup of the nut butter of your choice.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 147
- Calories from Fat: 96
- Total Fat: 10.7
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Carbs: 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Net Carbs: 11.3 g
- Sugars: 7.3 g
- Protein: 2.9 g