- 2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup cocao powder
- ½ cup unpasteurized honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Grab about ¼ cup of mixture with hands and press together, flattening out like the mud pies you may have made as a kid with the mud in your backyard (I swear these cookies will taste better!)
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden. Mine were perfect at 15 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Egg free: replace 2 eggs with 2 flax eggs – 2 tablespoon finely ground flax seed mixed with 6 tablespoon water. Cook for the same amount of time just be careful when removing from the pan as they’re a bit more fragile. Vegan: use egg-free option above and use date syrup or rice syrup instead of honey.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 214
- Calories from Fat: 106
- Total Fat: 11.8
- Saturated Fat: 10.8 g
- Cholesterol: 41> mg
- Sodium: 77 mg
- Carbs: 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g
- Net Carbs: 25.2 g
- Sugars: 23.9 g
- Protein: 4.4 g