- 200 grams medjool dates, pitted (approximately 12 dates)
- 1/2 cup sugar-free strawberry fruit spread
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- pinch salt
- 5 oz. semi-sweet, dairy-free chocolate
- Add dates and fruit spread to the bowl of your food processor and process until smooth, about 5 minutes. Drizzle in melted coconut oil.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover, and place in the freezer overnight, for at least 12 hours.
- The next day, using a half tablespoon measurement, scoop out the fudge and shape into rounds. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place completed rounds in the freezer to chill, just until the chocolate is ready.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Remove fudge from the freezer and dip in prepared chocolate and layout on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Top with a sprinkle of coconut or other seed or dried fruit.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 79
- Calories from Fat: 29
- Total Fat: 3.2
- Saturated Fat: 2.4 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Carbs: 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Net Carbs: 12.2 g
- Sugars: 10.5 g
- Protein: 0.7 g