- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 salmon steaks (approximately 100 grams each)
- salt and pepper
- Add coconut oil to a large frying pan and melt on medium heat. Reduce heat to low and add onions. Cover and caramelize for 20 minutes, rotating halfway through.
- Add maple syrup, coating all of the onions.
- Add salmon, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Increase heat to medium, cover and cook for 10 minutes, until salmon is cooked through.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 177
- Calories from Fat: 76
- Total Fat: 8.4
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 44> mg
- Sodium: 45 mg
- Carbs: 6.2 g
- Sugars: 4.8 g
- Protein: 19.5 g