Meal Plan Subscription Program
March 14, 2012 by
October 25, 2017
There’s nothing I love more than whole food meals, simple recipes and helping others feel good about what they’re eating.
As a nutrition educator, I connect with hundreds of people that are searching for the key to optimize their health
in the most simplest way possible. Many of us are interested in living a healthy lifestyle
but are either too busy to plan, or aren’t really sure where to start. Thankfully, the majority of the people I’ve worked with are able to turn their lives around by making slight adjustments to their eating style
, following a comprehensive meal plan, and beginning to learn what it takes to nourish their body
… for life.
With this very thing in mind and a passion for creating meal plans, I dreamed, drew and planned my way toward a simple solution that more people could benefit from. After months of back and forth, I’m excited to be sharing my dream with you all!
improve your health, nourish your body
you can now subscribe
to Healthful Pursuit’s whole food eats weekly meal plan program and receive three comprehensive days worth of meals and snacks directly to your inbox.
- plans are suitable for gluten-free, dairy-free, and peanut-free diets
- an allergen guide accompanies each plan and highlights vegan, vegetarian, sugar-free, corn-free, and nut-free recipes
- many recipes are easily made vegan with substitutions throughout
simple, fast, and healthy meals
learn how to nourish your body with healthful, home cooked meals that don’t require a lot of prep work or complicated ingredients.
- learn how to incorporate whole, unprocessed ingredients into your daily routine
- mix and match days, meals, or snacks to make the plan last the whole week long. At the end of the three days you’ll be left with a bunch of leftovers for the rest of the week as well.
- stay organized and focused at the grocery store with a printable shopping list, complete with required amounts of each ingredient
what to expect
Download a sample plan
- three breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes
- six snack recipes and ideas
- shopping list with required amounts of each ingredient
- cooking tips
- make-ahead suggestions
- printer-friendly recipes and guides
- easy-to-follow instructions
- healthful ingredient tips
- vegan substitutions
how it works
step #1: subscribe
to Healthful Pursuit’s whole food eats weekly meal plan program
step #2: check your email every Tuesday for a brand new meal plan
step #3: follow the outline, have fun in the kitchen and inspire your senses!
Don’t like it? That’s okay! You can request a refund
during the first thirty days of your order and once you’ve cancelled you won’t be charged again.
$15USD per month
billed on a monthly basis
upgrade to a yearly package or cancel any time
$135USD per year
25% savings, $11.75 per week
receive a full refund in the first 30 days of purchase
Whether you enjoy spending hours in the kitchen or avoid it like the plague, I hope that with a bit of guidance, education, and support offered through whole food eats meal plan program
we can work together to stay on track, and feel confident in ourselves and the foods we put in our bodies
I’d love to know what you think of this new program, if there are features you want to see, or recipes you’d prefer. Alternatively, if you want to send more of a personal message about meal planning, feel free to email me
PS: thank you for participating in the rise bar giveaway. The winner has been posted on the original post. Go check it out
This entry was tagged: meal planning, online meal planning