I was surprised at how many seeds were in the pumpkins this year. I’ve been collecting squash seeds since last Monday so I decided to combine all the seeds together to make my favourite alternative to popcorn.
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Wash seeds in colander, don’t worry if there are a bit of “pumpkin guts” still on the seeds
- Dry seeds and place on pan
- Melt coconut oil in microwave for 45 seconds
- Pour oil over seeds, add salt, stir and pop in the oven
- Cook for 25minutes, stirring once
View Nutritional Information (once on page scroll down)