I like pie, smoothies and graham crackers,
limes, frothy toppings, and sweet breakfasts.
Big mugs, green things, and meals packed with goodness.
If you like these things too, you’ll love this smoothie just as much as I do!
- 2 tbsp key lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 1 tsp key lime zest (about 2 limes)
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- ¼ tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 drops liquid stevia or 1 tbsp ground xylitol or 1 pitted medjool date
- 1 tbsp sunflower butter
- 2 cups organic baby spinach
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 minute vanilla whipped topping (optional)
- gluten-free graham cracker pieces (optional)
- Place in your blender in the order of the ingredients listed, then blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
What’s your favorite pie flavor?
The first pie I ever made was lemon meringue. I remember being fascinated at how fun it was to make. Following that first pie, I must have made another 20 or so lemon meringue pies all in one summer. Once I mastered the lemon meringue, I branched out to apple, then blueberry, strawberry rhubarb… I’m a pie kinda gal.
If I had to choose my favorite of all time though, I think I’d choose lemon meringue – the pie that started it all!