- 1 tablespoon pepita seeds, roughly ground
- 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt
- 1 over-ripe banana
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons flax seed, ground
- 2 tablespoon flax seed oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 30 green grapes
- Ground flax seeds, then pepita seeds. Set ground pepita seeds aside on a plate.
- Prepare serving dishes by dabbing a knife in some coconut nectar and running it along the edge of a bowl and flipping it over into the ground pepita seed mixture to create a rimmed bowl effect. Set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients except grapes to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in grapes. Do not blend grapes.
- Drop into prepared dishes and serve.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 248
- Calories from Fat: 89
- Total Fat: 9.9
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 26> mg
- Sodium: 26 mg
- Carbs: 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.4 g
- Net Carbs: 30.9 g
- Sugars: 10.6 g
- Protein: 7.4 g