- 2 tablespoon Thai basil pecan pesto
- 1 large zucchini, shredded in spirializer or just finely shredded
- 100g (approx. 24) fully cooked shrimp, tail removed
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- Himalayan rock salt or Herbamare, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- lemon wedge
- In a medium-sized frying pan, melt coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add zucchini noodles and cook for 30 seconds, just to warm up.
- Add pesto and shrimp and stir to coat. Cook another 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with salt, pepper, parsley and a lemon wedge.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 364
- Calories from Fat: 203
- Total Fat: 22.5
- Saturated Fat: 8.8 g
- Cholesterol: 205> mg
- Sodium: 726 mg
- Carbs: 15 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5 g
- Net Carbs: 10 g
- Sugars: 7.8 g
- Protein: 28.6 g