- 1 can of full fat coconut milk, chilled in the fridge overnight
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar, ground in coffee grinder
- 1 chilled glass bowl
- Pierce the bottom of the chilled can of coconut milk to drain out the liquid portion of milk.
- Then, open the top of the can and drop the solid milk and vanilla extract into the chilled glass bowl. Beat with hand mixer for 15 seconds before adding powdered coconut sugar and blending for another 15 seconds. Place back in fridge until ready to use.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 40
- Calories from Fat: 32
- Total Fat: 3.6
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Carbs: 2.3 g
- Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 0.3 g