- 3 tablespoon non-flavored hemp protein powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground flax mixed with 3 tablespoon warm water left to sit for 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoon xylitol
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon natural gluten-free lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- Drop mixture into an oiled 6oz. oven safe ramekin
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 25-28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
This cake will not puff up as a regular cake, as it’s vegan and grain-free, but it’s delicious!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 287
- Calories from Fat: 174
- Total Fat: 19.4
- Saturated Fat: 11.9 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Carbs: 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.9 g
- Net Carbs: 6.5 g
- Protein: 16.1 g