- 1½ cups cooked white “navy” beans
- ¾ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3 ounces dairy-free semi sweet chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free pure vanilla extract
- Fresh mint, optional
- Place beans and milk in the bowl of your food processor or blender and puree until ultra smooth, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Place chocolate, coconut sugar and salt in the bowl of your double boiler. If you don’t have a double boiler, just place in a metal or glass dish over a boiling pot of water. Allow chocolate to melt, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chocolate from the heat and stir in navy bean mixture. Continue to whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into 4 cups, glasses or jars and serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and cool in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 214
- Calories from Fat: 64
- Total Fat: 7.1
- Saturated Fat: 3.9 g
- Sodium: 94 mg
- Carbs: 33 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.7 g
- Net Carbs: 25.3 g
- Sugars: 16.3 g
- Protein: 6 g