- 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup arrowroot
- After coconut milk has chilled overnight, pierce a hole in the bottom of the can and drain out excess liquid. Once drained, open the can fully and you should have a mass of coconut cream sitting in the can. This is what you will use for the recipe. The best coconut milk for this use (I’ve found) is Aroy-D full fat coconut milk.
- Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer or food processor until light and fluffy. If frosting is too soft to spread on the cake, place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
This recipe could be made vegan if agave nectar is used instead of unpasteurized honey.
Can be stored in a jar, frozen, and whipped later.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 77
- Total Fat: 8.6
- Saturated Fat: 7.7 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Carbs: 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Net Carbs: 14 g
- Sugars: 13 g
- Protein: 1.8 g