- 2 leaves of Swiss chard
- 1/2 cup leftover fresh tuna or organic canned tuna
- 2 tablespoon full fat coconut milk
- 2 green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon herbamare
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Lay the Swiss chard leaves face down so that the stem is visible. Run a small knife along the stem to remove the bulk of it, but not so much that the full leaf separates. Repeat for second leaf and set aside
- Place coconut milk, green onions, dill, lemon juice, and herbamare in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place tuna in a small bowl, combine with 1/2 the sauce, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Divide the tuna mix and place on each leaf. Roll the leaf tightly [be gentle!] and cut down the middle.
- Place on a plate with extra lemon, remaining sauce + veggie sticks.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 151
- Total Fat: 16.8
- Saturated Fat: 8.4 g
- Cholesterol: 35> mg
- Sodium: 960 mg
- Carbs: 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Net Carbs: 6.1 g
- Sugars: 3.1 g
- Protein: 33.8 g