- 10 ounces brewed green tea, cooled (you could also just use water)
- 1 cup cubed honeydew melon
- 1 plum, pitted
- 20 green grapes, optional (to add sweetness)
- ½ cucumber, skin removed and chopped
- 1 large handful spinach
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to the jug of your blender in the order they are listed and blend for 20-30 seconds, until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Adding protein powder or chia see into the mix will help with separation. I don’t mind the separation (I just swish the mixture around and it goes away!) but it’s a preference thing.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 127
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.6
- Sodium: 80 mg
- Carbs: 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5 g
- Net Carbs: 26.2 g
- Sugars: 20.8 g
- Protein: 3.2 g