- 4 hot house tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 10 small basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Combine tomato wedges and basil leaves in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over top tomato mixture and stir to coat.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Add hemp seeds, goat cheese, or chickpeas for extra protein!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 117
- Calories from Fat: 66
- Total Fat: 7.3
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Sodium: 402 mg
- Carbs: 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.2 g
- Net Carbs: 8.9 g
- Sugars: 8.4 g
- Protein: 2.6 g