- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Prepare a 16oz. microwave/oven safe dish by oiling with a dab of coconut oil. Set aside. Drop all ingredients except cinnamon sugar topping in a small bowl and mix until fully incorporated. Press mixture into prepare dish and even out with fork. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over top.
- Microwave option: Place in the microwave and cook on level 6 power for 3-4 minutes. You’ll know when it’s done when it rises slightly, is harder to the touch, and pulls away from the sides of the dish. Don’t bake it too long, or you’ll have a Frisbee!
- Oven option: Place in a preheated oven at 350F and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to rest for 1 minute before tipping over onto a plate and smothering with your favorite toppings.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 504
- Calories from Fat: 234
- Total Fat: 26
- Saturated Fat: 16.5 g
- Cholesterol: 327> mg
- Sodium: 747 mg
- Carbs: 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.5 g
- Net Carbs: 36.9 g
- Sugars: 20.5 g
- Protein: 17.4 g