- 4 cups fresh Brussels sprouts, washed and trimmed
- 1 head garlic, skin removed from each clove and quartered
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Mix them in a large bowl with remaining ingredients. Ensure to toss well to combine.
- Drop onto a shallow baking pan and roast until tender and edges begin to brown, about 20 minutes. Shake the pan every 5 minutes to brown the sprouts evenly. Sprinkle with more salt and serve immediately.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 87
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5.5
- Saturated Fat: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 139 mg
- Carbs: 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Net Carbs: 4.8 g
- Sugars: 1.9 g
- Protein: 3 g