- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots, drained
- 1/2 banana, chopped into rough chunks
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened raisins or dried currants
- 2 medjool dates, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon whole flax seed
- Preheat oven to 400F and line 6 muffin cups with paper liners. Set aside
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated.
- Add in shredded carrots, banana, raisins, and dates. Stir until just mixed.
- Drop mixture into prepared muffin liners and top with the mixture of seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Mine took exactly 17 minutes.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 164
- Calories from Fat: 85
- Total Fat: 9.5
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 93> mg
- Sodium: 101 mg
- Carbs: 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g
- Net Carbs: 13.2 g
- Sugars: 10.2 g
- Protein: 4.4 g