- 3 cups lite coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 6 medjool dates, pitted or 2 pinches of white powdered stevia
- 2 teaspoon edible lavender flowers
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Freezer style: pour into 2 freezer safe bowls and place in the freezer for at total of 1.5-2 hours, removing every 30 minutes to whisk so that it doesn’t set into an ice cube. When it gets to a soft serve ice cream consistency it’s done!
- Ice cream maker style: place mixture in your ice cream maker and allow to churn until desired consistency is met. If you’re like us and can’t wait, serve straight from the ice cream maker. If you have patience, place the ice cream in a freezer safe container and allow to freeze for 1-2 hours before serving.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 452
- Calories from Fat: 164
- Total Fat: 18.2
- Saturated Fat: 16.9 g
- Sodium: 91 mg
- Carbs: 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.4 g
- Net Carbs: 68.1 g
- Sugars: 53.2 g
- Protein: 6.8 g