- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw buckwheat flour [ground in a blender from raw groats]
- 1 tablespoon raw buckwheat groats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375F and grease a 4-5? oven safe dish with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk wet ingredients. Once incorporated, mix in dry ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into greased dish + even out.
- Bake for 35min-40min until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. [Mine took 40 minutes].
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the dish and chowing down!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 594
- Calories from Fat: 253
- Total Fat: 28.1
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Cholesterol: 186> mg
- Sodium: 441 mg
- Carbs: 73 g
- Dietary Fiber: 14.8 g
- Net Carbs: 58.2 g
- Sugars: 29.6 g
- Protein: 21.8 g