- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, cut into small sections and chilled for 2 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, add eggs, pumpkin, honey and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined.
- Stop the mixer and add in coconut flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt. Turn on your stand mixer again and mix until combined.
- Drop in coconut oil pieces and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, scoop dough into the cup, press the top with your hands. Then flip the dough out on to the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until tops are golden.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring over to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Pumpkin Spice – if you do not have pumpkin spice, you can make your own by combining: 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg and ¼ teaspoon of ground all spice. Use the full amount in this recipe.
Eggs – coconut flour requires a lot of eggs. I bet you could replace the 3 eggs in this recipe with ¾ cup of egg whites, however I have not tried it. I do not recommend replacing the eggs with chia or flax eggs.
Stand Mixer – if you do not have a stand mixer, no worries! You could use your food processor or hand mixer… or your hands!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 176
- Calories from Fat: 74
- Total Fat: 8.2
- Saturated Fat: 6.1 g
- Cholesterol: 2> mg
- Sodium: 127 mg
- Carbs: 19 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4 g
- Net Carbs: 15 g
- Sugars: 13 g
- Protein: 5 g