- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoon pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoon raisins – they do the sweetening!
- 4 gluten-free + vegan gingersnap cookies, crumbled
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance:
- Combine all ingredients but crumbled cookies in a large tupperware container. Mix with a spoon until incorporated.
- Seal container and keep in the fridge overnight.
- When complete, portion out into 4 parfait style cups, or bowls and crumble 1 cookie over top each parfait. You can also put some of the crumbled cookie at the halfway point as I did.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 283
- Calories from Fat: 95
- Total Fat: 10.6
- Saturated Fat: 1.8 g
- Sodium: 159 mg
- Carbs: 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6 g
- Net Carbs: 37.2 g
- Sugars: 21.7 g
- Protein: 7.4 g