- 1 large head of savoy cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 5 strawberries, sliced thin
- 2 red shallots, sliced thin
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 small clove garlic
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Add all coleslaw ingredients to a large bowl. Toss to combine well.
- In a small blender, add all dressing ingredients except poppyseeds. Blend until smooth. Stir in poppyseeds and pour the dressing over the salad.
- Toss to coat and allow to sit in the fridge, covered, for 1 hour. Or serve right then and there. It’s good either way!
- Will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To make vegan, replace honey with agave nectar or coconut nectar and mayonnaise with egg-free mayonnaise.
To make nut-free, replace slivered almonds with an equal amount of seeds.
To make egg-free, use egg-free mayonnaise.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 93
- Total Fat: 10.3
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 2> mg
- Sodium: 111 mg
- Carbs: 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.3 g
- Net Carbs: 16 g
- Sugars: 13.6 g
- Protein: 4.3 g