- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 3 strips organic smoked bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cubed jicama
- 1 teaspoon of The Best Hash Brown Seasoning Ever
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Add coconut oil and diced onions to a large frying pan. Cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Rotate frequently.
- Add bacon and garlic, and cook for 3 minutes. Continuing to rotate.
- Drop in cubed jicama and seasoning.
- Cook for a total of 10 minutes, adding 1 tablespoon of water every couple of minutes and rotating to avoid burning.
- Serve with eggs, sunny side up, and a couple slices of fresh oranges.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 277
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 18.8
- Saturated Fat: 9.8 g
- Cholesterol: 31> mg
- Sodium: 664 mg
- Carbs: 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.6 g
- Net Carbs: 8.5 g
- Sugars: 3.6 g
- Protein: 12 g