- 6 pieces of gluten-free bread, cubed
- 2 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoon lemon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Herbamare
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients but bread cubes in a small dish.
- In a large bowl, add bread cubes then pour oil + herb mixture over top. Stir to coat.
- Lay out on prepared cookie sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes [mine took 19 minutes] or until golden and slightly hard to the touch.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes. Store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 5 days.
Spread the love, earn karma points:
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 149
- Calories from Fat: 75
- Total Fat: 8.4
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Sodium: 152 mg
- Carbs: 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7 g
- Net Carbs: 12.5 g
- Sugars: 1.1 g
- Protein: 4.7 g