- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground stevia leaf
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 egg – see note
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon egg white – see note
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch stevia
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Prepare streusel topping by combining all ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, stevia, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add blueberries and coat with flour mixture. Set aside.
- Combine almond milk and egg in a small bowl. Add wet mixture to flour mixture and stir until fully incorporated. You should be able to knead the dough with your hands with no problems.
- Shape dough into 12 small scones, 1/2 inch in thickness and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before digging in!
Spread the love, earn karma points:
To keep vegan/egg-free – replace egg with 1 flax egg – 1 tablespoon freshly ground flax mixed with 3 tablespoon water and egg white with 1 tablespoon of apple sauce.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Calories: 145
- Calories from Fat: 105
- Total Fat: 11.6
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Sodium: 12 mg
- Carbs: 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Net Carbs: 3.3 g
- Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 0.6 g